Scholarship Program Deadline: August 1
SCHOLARSHIP PROGRAM CRITERIA:
Through the generosity of our sponsors, The Brigade Youth Program has established annual scholarships for students who would like to participate in our programs but lack the financial resources to do so, these include the Saturday Program, Sunday Faith Formation, Music Program, After School Program, Mentoring Program, Leadership Development, Life Skills, Summer Camp, and Field Trips, Public Speaking, College Preparariotions etc.
An individual is eligible to apply for a one-year scholarship if the child or their parents meets the established criteria. The scholarship amounts will vary depending on individual needs.
- Currently enrolled in or willing to be a member of The Brigade Youth Program Brockton, or accepted into one or two of our programs
- Demonstrates a commitment to regular attendance of at least the Saturday Program.
- Demonstrates a commitment to working on a project of interest.
- Demonstrates the willingness to abide be the objectives of the Brigade – obedience, discipline, reverence and self respect and all that leads to a true Christian.
- Demonstrates leadership abilities through participation in community service, extracurricular, or other volunteer activities
INSTRUCTIONS FOR COMPLETING SCHOLARSHIP APPLICATION
Please complete the application by typing or printing legibly. Only completed and signed applications will be considered. Please submit the following items with this completed application form.
- Copy of your most recent transcript of grades from current or last school attended.
- On a separate sheet of paper, please specify your involvement, and dates of participation in community service, extracurricular activities, volunteer involvement, and any awards and honors you have received.
- What are your passion, talents, area of interest, skills, projects or dream for future carrier
[gravityform id=”17″ title=”false” description=”false” ajax=”true”][/vc_column][/vc_row]